Christmas dinner is finished and the gifts are all unwrapped. While you are chilling, and reflecting on what a crazy last few days it’s been. And while you look forward to starting your New Year, fulfilling your resolutions and all that. Consider these podcasts that may assist with creating, implementing, and fulfilling your goals and dreams going forward.
Whatever your resolutions. Whatever your goals, dreams or bucket list. The below list of podcasts is a great starting point to help you pivot in the direction you so earnestly seek.
One of my goals is to start a podcast. While I prepare my first 3 episodes, I listen to the below experts. I hope you find them as inspiring as I have. You will receive a lot of useful information from them. And, you will be tempted to just start anywhere. But you have to start from the beginning. Episode 1. Otherwise you will lose the value of the entire series.
More importantly, you will miss the essence, the very heart and soul of these podcast hosts.
- The Charged Life by Brendon Burchard. Author of New York bestseller The Motivation Manifesto among others, coach and what you could call a younger version of Tony Robbins but so much more. This guy has almost 4 million likes on his Facebook page!
- The Portfolio Life by Jeff Goins. Author of the Art of Work and You are a Writer. Jeff’s podcast demonstrates how to intertwine various skills and passions into a cohesive profession. He also teaches writing online.
- Achieve Your Goals by Hal Elrod. Founder of the Miracle Morning principle. Author of The Miracle Morning book series. Hal is witty and uses the interview format. He has overcome extreme odds. His courage is undeniable.
- This is Your Life by Michael Hyatt. This one contain my favorite Intro music. Former Thomas Nelson Publisher CEO and NYT best selling author of Platform: Get Noticed in a Noisy World. Another great source for help in writing and getting published.
Whether you are an aspiring entrepreneur or just want to take your business to the next level, you must subscribe to the below 3 podcasts. They are the perfect complement to the knowledge and skills you have learned up to now. Listening to them will remind you why you are in business. Because whether or not you already started. You are.
5. EOFire by John Lee Dumas. This is a daily podcast so there is a lot of information available. John also have an amazing free podcast course. He invites “Entrepreneurs on Fire to Ignite”.
6. Smart Passive Income by Pat Flynn. Whenever I think of Pat Flynn, I think of a red Farrari. Long story. Like the other hosts mentioned here, Pat is full of energy. He is excited and very successful at what he does. Ask Pat is another podcast in which he answers questions from his audience. Check out his website resource page as well. Use this former architect’s podcast to build your own business toolkit.
7. Business Bootcamp by Mike Andes. Think a teenager can’t teach you anything? Mike started his lawnmower business at age twelve with his brother. This helped him to pay for college. I believe he started his podcast at age 19. Before I knew how old he was, I kept thinking how smart this guy was. Then I found out his age and was blown away. Don’t miss this one!
Money & Budgeting
8. The Dave Ramsey Show. Author of My Total Money Makeover and personal finance guru Dave Ramsey has an extremely popular radio show. Part of the show can be heard in podcast format. So you can take the show on the road. If handling your money right is in your future, take Dave with you. You may not agree with his beliefs but why argue with success?
9. 48 Days to the Work You Love by Dan Miller. Dan answers questions and examines business/career situations on his podcasts. Some of theses questions come from members of his online forum. Makes for an interesting show. Dan is also the author of the book 48 Days to the Work You Love.
10. ProBlogger by Darren Howes. Thinking of starting a blog? If not, you should. Still, whether you think you know how to or not, don’t write your next blog post without going through the first 31 episodes (31 Days to Build a Better Blog) of this podcast series. Darren knows his stuff. You won’t be disappointed.
In addition to the valuable lessons I learned from the above podcasts, listening to them is a great way to learn about other up and coming authors and entrepreneurs. Also, you will hear from other ultra successful entrepreneurs who may not necessarily be a part of the 1%.
These podcasts are always queued and ready to play on my iPhone.